Cromworks Designs Final Round Feedback
Congratulations on winning our Logo Design Contest. Sorry it took us so long to pick the winner.
We’d like you to make a couple of final tweaks to your berry character icons. Once those look good, then we’ll tell you the various formats that we’ll need to wrap up this contest.
We only need two minor changes:
- We need a slight tweak to the one color version for the top of the blueberry character.
You’ll notice on the full color version, that you can see the outline of his hair on top of his head because it’s a different shade of purple.
But on the one color version, you can’t really see his hair. So we need you to please add a thin outline to define that jagged shape of his hair on the top of his head. Make sense?
2) And the owners liked your characters better than the other finalist, but they’d like you to make a slight tweak to your boots. Your boots were too pointy and need to have the straps on the side of the boot.
You don’t need to have all these lines on the side of your boots. But they do need the straps and they do need more of a rounded toe instead of a pointy toe.
Here’s the boots that were on the other finalist that they liked better.
So if you can make your boots look more like that for all three of your characters, then we should be good to go.
If you can please send me one submission that shows these two tweaks in the three formats that we wanted to see before for all your other submissions:
1) Full color horizontal version (icon to the left of the lettering) on a white background.
2) Full color vertical version (icon above the lettering) on a white background.
3) One color version white over the primary color background.
See the 99Designs Logo Format Examples file we’ve uploaded in the Design Brief that shows the three different formats we’d like to see for each submission.
Once we get confirmation that it looks good, then we’ll send you another message with the formats we need to wrap up the contest.